With everything going on in the world where can we go to find answers to life’s problems?
Yuan Tze, teacher and founder of Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong, suggests the best place to go is within ourselves; to re-connect with our heart and our true nature.
“Always go back into your heart for the answers, that is the best place”.
At this year’s Auckland retreat not only will we be deepening and strengthening our moving practice, and working on our ability to self-heal but there will be a strong focus throughout on cultivating our heart qualities. The five essential qualities we aim to grow are Trust, Openness, Love, Gratitude and True Respect (Gongjing.)
We will create a space that feels light and joyful, a safe haven for us to uncover the light shining within our hearts and to connect to our potential for realization and wisdom.
On this 3 day retreat you will:
- Learn and practice Yuan Gong Qigong, beautiful moving and still meditations using the body, mind, breath and Qi (energy). Yuan Gong practice helps relax the body and mind, improve sleep, relieve anxiety and improve overall health and wellbeing. Yuan Gong is safe for anyone to practice, the practice can be modified to suit people of all ages and abilities.
- Experience Qi healing, a completely safe and gentle way to improve the body’s Qi condition.
- Learn about the role of the heart in attaining growth and wisdom, and how to cultivate the 5 essential heart qualities.
- Learn from experienced Yuan Gong teachers from around New Zealand who collectively offer a vast amount of knowledge and experience of Qigong and self-healing. Teachers this year include renowned healer Johnny Harris, Aiyanna Langemeijer, Verena Jonker and on Saturday we will have a special guest teacher; Dorrie van Roij-Houtappels.
- Stay at the beautiful Bella Rakha Retreat Centre in Oratia, & be nourished with delicious vegetarian meals from Lottie’s Soul Food Depot.
Feedback from previous retreats:
“I wasn't sure about attending a retreat for 3 days but I'm so glad I did! The quality of the information and the difference it can make to my life is tremendous. I felt so relaxed during and afterwards and I have taken away key tips to improve my physical and mental health. The location was great too, I felt I'd left the world behind as soon as I started driving up the long driveway. The retreat experience will stay with me for a long time. I can't wait to do it again!”
“I was curious to learn more about Qigong following recommendations from family and friends. I was absolutely delighted at how peaceful and calm the ambiance was. All the teachers were incredibly personable, faultlessly knowledgeable about Qigong and had such insightful teachings and advice.”
For more information and to register please go to Ren Xue Australasia's website or for enquiries please contact Verena at firstname.lastname@example.org.