Each year leaders from all over New Zealand strive to find the right environment to come together for professional education, inspiration and the opportunity to connect. People Leaders Women Leading Women Summit is the premier opportunity in 2019.
One day, six dynamic speakers, inspirational leaders who will provide real insights on how to influence, engage and be strategic about enacting change.
- Debra Buckley, CEO, NZIML - Workshop on the power of neuroscience
- Melissa Clark-Reynolds, ONZM - The value of effective strategy in every organisation
- Amanda Malu, CEO, Plunket New Zealand - What does communication look like, when as the leader you own it
- Amy Prebble, CEO and Founder of Getaflex - The mega trends of our workforce and why we need to explore a flexible working environment
- Detective Inspector Kylie Schaare, NZ Police - Leading through the tough times
- Noa Sheer, Director of Sheer Negotiations and Lecturer, University of NSW School of Business - How negotiation is more than a conversation
- Brianne West, Founder and CEO, Ethique - Being brave in business and taking risks