The Thai Festival 2019 - "Uniquely Thailand Experience" proudly presented by - The Thai Society of Canterbury Inc.
This Festival is aimed at promoting culinary Thai Food, Thai Culture, and Tourism of Thailand. Introduction
The Thai Society of Canterbury Inc. in collaboration with the Royal Thai Embassy in Wellington and Tourism Authority of Thailand will be organizing a one-day event of ‘Thai Festival 2019” in Christchurch on Sunday, 10th November 2019 from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm.
The venue for this event is at the Rauora Park, a beautiful new gathering ground on the corner of Manchester St and Lichfield St, in the heart of Christchurch City. This festival is aimed at promoting culinary Thai food, culture and tourism of Thailand. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone living or visiting Christchurch to taste a wide range of authentic Thai food covering entree, main course and dessert from all regions of Thailand.
There will be:
- Approximately 10 Thai restaurants across Canterbury on site selling their signature Thai dishes.
- Displaying of Thai traditional dance and Thai classical music.
- Exhibition of Thai boxing or Muay Thai.
- Singha Beer marquee.
- Display of Tourism to Thailand and info.
- Cooking demonstration of some popular Thai dishes on stage.
- Thai food ingredients, handicraft and souvenir will be on sale as well.
- And many more family orientated programs.
Campaign commences on the 14th October and concludes on the 9th November 2019.
“A chance to win a trip to Thailand for two while enjoying your Thai meal.”