Feel like you are running around in your life or business fighting fires, sticking on band-aids or just completing someone else's demands?
Or should I say this was me. With 4 businesses to run, a team of more than 60 individuals, a husband, a daughter, various community projects and you know life, I was barely surviving running from one task to the other, watching my to-do list grow bigger every time I got a job done, working 80 hours a week, and certainly not spending any quality time with my family or friends.
Sound familiar? The more people and in particular business owners I talk with the more I realise this is a common challenge we are all facing. It took a while before I realised it wasn't money that was my most important resource. It was my time.
Every week I only got 168 hours and the way in which I used this limited resource decided how my businesses ran, my family enjoyed life and my happiness. What's more, while I could go and get more money no one was ever going to give me any more time.
Join me for a two-day workshop to take back control of your life, your business and your most important resource. Leave with more time, the opportunity to make more profit, feeling more secure and certain about your future and your business's future, with more choices about what to do with your time and a great process for deciding how to use it.
- Learn how to change your relationship with time
- Learn how to strike the word busy from your life
- Learn how to make great decisions for your life
- Get clear on the long-term vision for your business (and the other important parts of your life.)
- Leave with a plan of the next 12 months
- Learn the 60mins of Planning Power that will change your business in the very first week after the workshop
- Get the tools that create your Time Toolbox to ensure you stay in control of your business & life in the coming months and years.
In just 2 days you will change your entire approach to control and time and make 2019 and beyond!
Early price of $600+ GST for the first 5 people to book.
The cost is $1500 +GST for one person and an extra $500 +GST for every extra person who joins you from your business. NZTE funding available for up to 50% of the workshop. Conditions apply, please email us to make a booking at firstname.lastname@example.org.