Attain your St John First Aid Level 1 certificate (valid for two years). Ideal for anyone who wants to learn basic first aid or needs to update their first aid qualification. Minimum qualification requirement for a workplace first aider.
The course covers:
- Scene assessment & safety
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) for babies, children & adults
- AED familiarisation (automated external defibrillators)
- Treating: Bleeding, Burns, Diabetic emergencies,
- Fractures/dislocations, Soft tissue injuries, Asthma,
- Seizures, Stroke, Chest Pain, Allergic reactions.
Participants have the option of having NQZA unit standards 6401 and 6402 accredited.
*Please bring $3.20 and discuss with the tutor.
Phone Southern REAP for more information or to enrol 0800 111 117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.