SORRY FOLKS, WE ARE SOLD OUT FOR THIS EVENT!
Join us in the super exciting Silent Disco Citywalk "Glow in the Dark" Edition that we designed particularly for the AKL Elemental Winter Festival 2019. It is a unique, outdoor, immersive, multi-sensory 60-min experience for 10-50 people brought to you by Papaya Stories. No dance experience is required. Come as you are and be ready to have a good time anyway.
What is Silent Disco Citywalk? It's hard to explain but so easy to experience. We will provide you with the Silent Disco headphones. This is our unique way to connect to each other, public spaces and the city. We are going to walk along the streets, dance, play and have fun while being connected to the same pre-recorded entertainment programme that contains music tunes, riddles, jokes, positive affirmations and prompts you to take part in fun games along the way.
The theme of the event is related to the lights, night sky and stars, so we invite you to take part in the dress-code - put some glow in the dark make-up and accessories to light up the street dance floor.
Silent Disco Citywalk a family-friendly event, toddlers, Kids 5+ years old are welcome.
Rain or Shine thanks to our sponsors, Blunt Umbrellas.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior as we have a technical set up, health and safety briefing before the experience.
Thanks to our KEY partner Audio Vault Events.
Before you decide to attend the event, please read full Terms and Conditions below:
By purchasing the ticket you accept our Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions - Silent Disco City Walk
1. It’s an alcohol-free, drug-free event, so the intoxicated audience won’t be allowed to take the experience. Even if you paid for the event we are allowed not to redeem your ticket and ask to leave. You are not allowed to turn up in an inappropriate condition. Plus, there will be no refund for your ticket either. So you better be an advocate for healthy and fun lifestyle, just like ourselves.
2. An event organiser is responsible for your safety. Our crew will look after you. However, first and foremost, you are the one who should also look after yourself. That’s why we’ll ask you to sign a health & safety form prior to the event.
12. The event organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage of the personal items. As we are going to move around, make sure you will travel light and have just the essential personal belongings with you.
3. Parking is available at Silo Park. Feel free to use the public transport, bike, Uber or walk to the event? Try something new, but make sure you will arrive on time.
4. It’s a kid-friendly, family-friendly event. Parents are responsible for the children’s behaviour and safety. As we move quite a bit, we recommend that this event can be best experienced with toddlers or children 7+ years old.
5. Come and travel light. Don’t carry heavy stuff with you (only babies on board). You will be dancing, walking and having fun at the event, so we want you to move lightly and happily.
7. Rain or shine event. We have plan B if get caught by the rain in the middle of the session. Please note that in case of rain due to safety and emergency we’ll have to move indoors to jam together, so the experience will be slightly different.
8. Event cancellation only in case of stormy and rainy weather. If it’s stormy weather prior to the event, we are going to move the event onto the next month. Our team will inform you what date it is going to be.
9. It’s not a workout, but you should be physically active. We will walk and move for more than an hour, but there will be stops on the way where you can just chill. We won’t force you to breakdance or show us your moves if you are not into it. But you should be fine to be surrounded by people who love to dance and express themselves easily.
10. We don’t sell tickets on doors, only online sales.
11. There are extra fees for credit card transactions.