Dating disasters, tales of grand gestures and love gone wrong make the best stories. We all want to live vicariously through someone else’s adventures. We can empathise with characters who love big and take emotional risks. The films in this collection take us on some hilarious dates or explore the awkward aftermath. These are the kinds of experiences that will shape us as adult humans.
The films are:
- A Family Affair by Florence Keith-Roach
- One Hundred and Twenty Seconds by Connor Slattery
- Les Petite Vagues (Little Waves) by Ariane Louis-Seize
- Hush by Armağan Ballantyne
- Constellations by Anna Maguire
- #Collapsingempire by Cathy MacDonald
- Guy Proposes to His Girlfriend On a Mountain by Bernhard Wenger
- Wild Love by Paul Autric, Quentin Camus, Léa Georges, Maryka Laudet, Zoé Sottiaux, Corentin Yvergniaux
Estimated total run time: 90 minutes.
Rating TBC. Contact your cinema for details.