Do you know how to nourish your brain?
Are you equipped to protect your brain health?
Join us for part 2 of our cognitive health series, highlighting evidenced based wisdom that could see you protecting your brain health for years to come. Start learning how to nourish your brain to support optimal brain activity, mental clarity, information processing and focus.
Who is this seminar for:
This seminar has been created by the Naturopathic Sleep Specialist at SleepDrops, for people of all ages, experiencing cognitive or sleep concerns or supporting someone experiencing:
• Often losing things
• Struggling to get to sleep
• Difficulties staying asleep
• Waking up frequently during the night
• Feels mentally drained
• Brain fog
What you will learn?
This is the second of a 3 part seminar series.
In this 30 minute seminar, we will share:
• The factors that contribute to a healthy brain
• How to nourish your brain
• Food and nutrient recommendations
• Lifestyle suggestions for optimal brain activity
• How to build a lifestyle that supports brain activity, mental clarity and focus
Tickets for our event are non-refundable. If you can no longer attend, you are welcome to transfer your ticket someone else. Please email us if you wish to do so: firstname.lastname@example.org