Plants and trees have ancient ties to humanity, since the beginning of time they have been sharing their wisdom with us for healing, medicine and friendship. All indigenous cultures around the world both past and present have worshipped and revered these beautiful beings for their life giving properties.
This one day workshop, held in the beautiful Kawai Purapura retreat centre, surrounded by native NZ forest will take each participant into a deep and profound connection to these forest beings. We will awaken our ancestral knowledge of working with nature for healing and breathe into our cellular memory to invoke our innate and primal knowledge of the natural world.
We will be cover:
– Learning about different indigenous cultures beliefs and worship of trees, including ancient European, Native American, Maori and Mayan.
– Awakening your senses to the more than human world with Forest Therapy invitations
– Shamanic journeys with plants (no substance taking!)
– Learn how to talk to plants and trees and to pick up on plant communication
– Beautiful tree connection activations and exercises
– Ritual, community and celebration
Taught by Hannah McQuilkan – Shamanic Healer, Nature Mystic, Naturopath and Medical Herbalist with 20 years experience in the wellness industry. Born with a natural affinity to sense nature’s magic, Hannahs journey has taken her around the world to learn and discover the material for this beautiful workshop.