Mercury Bay Art Escape’s annual Fair showcases quality handmade Arts and Crafts produced in the Coromandel Peninsula. The Fair is for one day only and is an excellent opportunity to meet talented and enthusiastic Coromandel artisans and artists.
*Entry by gold coin donation (Kids entry is free).
- An incredible array of Art and Craft stalls of handmade pottery, weaving, fibre arts, mosaics, wooden toys, jewellery, art and much more...
- Art and Craft demonstrations
- Bring the kids! There will be hands-on art activities to encourage the next generation of Coromandel artists.
- Tea, coffee and baking will also be available when you need a break.
- Eftpos will also be available for Fair sales.
- A chance to win the fantastic raffle hamper donated by Mosaic Gallery
To make a weekend of it, you may want to arrange visits with Mercury Bay Art Escape artists while you are at the Fair. Click here for the artists contact list. This year you can also take part in an art workshop in Whitianga from 12th to 16th July 2019 featuring Mercury Bay Art Escape Artists tutors.
For more details see website.