This is an Electrical Workers Registration Board (EWRB) approved practising licence renewal course. Also known as " Electrical Workers Refresher Course "
The programme has had its own refresher recently, so you’ll find it works slightly differently this time round. Please read carefully.
Glen McDonald, Electrical Inspector, presents a dynamic multi-media presentation & discussion of the latest industry news and updates. Attendees will utilise our next generation switchboards and a range of electrical equipment to demonstrate their understanding of practical testing.
Included - Basic First Aid and CPR refresher instruction to an EWRB requirement. (This course does not renew your First Aid or CPR certificates)
Attendees are required to complete two short online learning modules. Access online modules on the website located on the link above. or visit https://ewrb-learning.co.nz/register/. Retain a copy of the certificate of completion to present to the trainer or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are required to bring your own test equipment to prove competency in testing.
- Insulation resistance tester and Ohm meter
- Volt meter / indicator
- Test leads & probes
- Earth Fault Loop/ PSSC instrument
- Instrument for testing the operation of RCD’s
While you’re packing the van also include
- E-learning certificate (for online modules)
- EWRB practising licence card (for identification purposes).
- Safety glasses
- Enclosed shoes
- Accessible version of the Standards in paper copy or digital available free from EWRB. We will be working from 3000, 3760, 3017. You will be tested on material from these Standards.
Group bookings & any questions please contact email@example.com.