Join us for our Colour Chaos Fun Walk Fundraiser and let’s have some colourful fun!
Colour walk is a fun walk around Virginia Lake where participants are splashed with a non-toxic colour powder as they pass through colour stations positioned around the lake.
What to wear:
Black or white t-shirts are recommended to gain full benefit of the colour splash and photo opportunities.
Participants are encouraged to dress up in black or white costumes and any other fun/walk wear that they don’t mind getting colour on.
We recommend you bring:
- Sunglasses to protect your eyes from the colour
- Water bottle for rehydration
- Sunscreen and hat
- The colour will wash off but we recommend participants wear clothes they don’t mind getting colour on. We also recommend a change of clothes and a towel for the ride home.
- While the powders used (made of corn flour and food colouring) are non-toxic and skin friendly, this event is not recommended for those with respiratory illnesses and/or corn flour or food colouring allergies.
- The colour will be thrown towards the participant’s torso.
- It is recommended that children in push chairs be protected from the powder.
- Participants aged 16 yrs or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets must be presented on the day!
This is a fundraiser for Durie Hill Kindergarten, specifically for two projects for the children: a carpentry area and completion of deck awnings.
Your support is appreciated and we'd love to see you there!
Where: Punchbowl, Virginia Lake
Adult (16 and over)
Child (under 16yrs old)
Family Pass (2 adults, up to 3 children)
Tickets can be purchased (cash only) from the kindergarten so please pop in; give us a call; send us a message or email.
Our contact details are:
Address - 25 Maxwell Ave, Durie Hill
Mobile - 021 511 939
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org