Are you a busy Mum who’s dreading another crazy Christmas?
Would you like to get through the silly season with calm and enjoyment?
About this Event
This event is for Busy Mothers like you who are stressed and not sure what to do next to bring calm and peace into their lives. You’ve tried many solutions, but you don’t seem to be getting any further ahead, or in fact you seem to be sinking backwards.
Why you should come:
1) Revive – Rediscover more about who you really are! You are tired, stressed and overwhelmed and you’ve lost yourself in this journey called life. I will help you uncover the real you. To help you on the journey to rediscover who you were and who you are now (post kids). We will unpack your current values and what is important to you in the here and how. Helping you take time for you!
2) Reframe – a better you moving forward
We will set Intentions, a new way forward, helping you look at things from a perspective that is aligned to your values.
3) Re-energise – Give yourself permission to care for yourself first
Practice self-care, be selfish, have self-confidence. You will begin to work through a self-audit, so you can walk away with clarity on the most important things to focus on.
Learn a simple, powerful strategy for stress reduction. And of course, I will show you how you can reclaim 5 minutes of ME time each day.
My promise to you you will walk away with at least one strategy to ease your stress and overwhelm. You will pick up the tools to start your journey to reclaiming “ME” time. You’ll discover how being more selfish is best for everyone, including you!
What people are saying about Katherine Roodt at Life Compass:
“Thank you Katherine for my Laser session! I love how in such a short time you were able to help me gain even more clarity!” - Lisa Viliamu
“I have come away from each session feeling more positive and with clarity. I really appreciated your gentle, knowledgeable and patient approach.” - Michelle White
About Me I’m Katherine Roodt, I’m an Identity & Lifestyle coach for mothers. Having worked in H.R. for over 8 years, I have a heightened awareness of people and their needs, and how they are not being met.
My life changed when my husband suffered a traumatic brain injury. I became stressed, overworked and my mental health headed in a downward spiral.
- Mum to two amazing girls, 5 & 9 with food allergies
- A qualified Results Coach with a Diploma in Life Coaching and have a Graduate Certificate in Career Development as well as a Bachelor in Management Studies from Waikato University
- Travelled and worked internationally for a big corporate company
- Coach internationally
- Appointed as a marriage & civil celebrant appointed by the Ministry of Justice in NZ
My mission is to help 100,000 working mothers rediscover and embrace their new identities and live to their full potential.
You know how a Mother’s identities get lost in the process of working and raising a family? Well I help Mums rediscover and embrace who they have become.
I help Mothers who are tired, exhausted, shattered and really want to change but just are not sure how.
Click to register now and get yourself and your friend a ticket - Limited seating available!