Aromatherapy for Beginners
Be introduced to a core range of pure therapeutic essential oils and make some rollerballs, spritzes and other essential oil products to take home and enjoy.
Aromatherapy helps to restore lost balance to mind, body and soul. In this practical “make and take” session, we’ll experience inhaling some of the most expensive essential oils and discuss their healing powers. We’ll look at what oils are edible and try tasting some. Everyone will choose from recipes/formulas to make three 10ml rollerballs and two 30ml spritzes of their choice.
You’ll also learn about Thieves Oil and watch it being made for a household cleaner. Everyone will be able to try hydrosol sprays and compare them with the spritzes they have made and you’ll take away a rollerball Lavender, 2 rollerballs of your choice from 6 recipes, 2 x 30ml spritzes of your choice from 6 recipes, 5ml of Wild Orange Pure Essential Oil and a 200ml bottle of mouthwash.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Describe at least one of the more expensive essential oils and explain what it is used for
- Recognise the healing power of pure essential oils
- Watch Thieves Oil being made, recalling how it originated
- State which brand of essential oils says it is edible and recall why, in truth, they are not
- Make 3 rollerballs and 2 spritzes
- Be able to distinguish between hydrosols and spritzes and have experienced using both
Everything provided as part of fee.