Quake City is Christchurch's earthquake attraction designed to inform, engage and educate locals and tourists about the Canterbury earthquakes.
At Quake City you can:
- Experience the Ruaumoko Maori Legend
- Be captivated by personal earthquake stories
- See the events through large-scale imagery
- Marvel at the work done by the Emergency Services
- Hear about the incredible resilience of our communities
- View iconic objects like the top of the Cathedral Spire
- Stand over an active liquefaction volcano
- Learn about the science of earthquakes
Quake City is open seven days.
See www.quakecity.co.nz for more information