Coffee and Jam is a place to share your ideas, provide feedback, meet some like minded folk and be inspired. Whether you're a hardened entrepreneur, an office-jockey, postman or whoever, if you're interested in finding out about what cool ideas, projects and businesses people are working on, Coffee and Jam is for you.
The problem we're solving: No forum to share ideas, practice pitching ideas and gather feedback
The solution: Coffee and Jam
The format: An hour long session where you will hear two, 6-minute pitches. There is a 15-20 minute feedback/Q&A that follows each pitch.
In this session, we have:
• Pitch 1: Lucy Arnold from Felt - she set up an online marketplace for handmade goods.
• Pitch 2: Chris Bloomfield from Cattletech - he is tackling the horse shoe industry by building machines to automate the process.
• Provide a forum for people to pitch an idea and gather feedback from those who are hanging out and listening
• Resource sharing: find projects to work on or people you can work with to help bring an idea to life
• Networking: a place to meet like-minded people who are interested in early-stage ideas, projects and concepts
Mission: Inspire people to share their ideas - Create a "start-up, just do it" culture