Christmas on Latimer is the new Christmas event taking place in Latimer Square.
Running from Saturday 8 December to Christmas Eve and featuring new entertainment and old favourites such as:
• The Telecom Christmas Tree (7-stories high with 375,000 twinkling lights)
• Your chance to design a light sequence and watch it play on the tree - www.telecomtree.co.nz
• A phone box where kids can ring the Telecom Santaline (0800 222 222 )
• An Encraftment Market to buy last-minute pressies
• YMCA Carols by Candlelight (celebrating its 65th anniversary and the 150th anniversary of the YMCA)
• A giant ZM advent calendar (made from containers)
• A Christmas Eve Midnight Mass (Anglican ChristChurch Cathedral)
Besides the scheduled events there will be various performers, stalls and food vendors at Latimer Square throughout December so make sure you head down and check it out.
Listen to 91.3ZM for more details about the advent calendar and to enter their competition.