Back at it in 2020 with ASE's Sunday games! I will also be jumping into the session as it is always good to play some more games!
We meet from 6pm, discuss what games you would like to play, split into groups and have fun! We welcome everyone! New or seasoned gamers, come by yourself or with some friends! You're welcome to bring your own food, however, we'll have pizza delivered for anyone that's interested, the cost for the pizza is $10 per person.
Please bring along games and fellow gamers as well as a contribution of $4 ($2 if you bring a game rated 7 or above on BGG, please message me in advance to confirm). This last goes towards our venue hire and maintaining a small games library.
We provide an informal, safe, and friendly space for the regular playing of board games by folk of all ages and types. The games range from light hearted family games to cunning games of strategy. We play games like Settlers of Catan, Carcassonne, Power Grid, Ticket to Ride, Azul, Agricola, Tsuro, Bohnanza, Root, Puerto Rico, Lost Cities, Patchwork, Saboteur, One Night Ultimate Werewolf, Wingspan, Lords of the waterdeep and domionion amongst many others. But don’t worry if you don’t know how to play a particular game, someone will teach you.
Looking forward to seeing you here!
Now Introducing Board game Stats (this is an optional free service that is available for those that are interested)! Ever wondered which games you played in the past or which role you played? and whether or not you've improved? want to get into the competitive spirit and compete against your friends? games are recorded and updated frequently, Private message me to join our messenger chat and share in the fun!
Example game stats:
Guidelines and additional information.
1. Keep it safe, if you are feeling sick or unwell, please consider others by staying at home.
2. fun. People of a variety of ages and dispositions come along to enjoy playing board games. Please do the same and keep your behavior welcoming and friendly.
3. A contribution of $4 is requested. This assists with paying the venue hire, and maintaining a small games library.
4. People bring along their valuable games for others to share - please take care when playing their games and ask permission before using one! It is the responsibility of everyone who plays a game to assist with packing it up and making sure that no pieces are missing.
5. From time to time, we will organise pizza's to be delivered. You are welcome to bring along food and non-alcoholic drinks. Please take your rubbish with you and leave everything clean. If you are there at the end of a game, please help to pack up games, tables and chairs.
6. When choosing "one last game", please remember that we need to vacate promptly at 10pm due to our hire agreement. Also, please remember that those locking up may have family to care for and work to do the next morning.
7. Please continue to spread the word and invite others to join us.