LIMITED TICKETS! THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!
Finally a makeup coaching workshop for the teens! Ladies, this fully practical, interactive workshop will teach you all the fundamental basics about makeup application, and more! Forget everything you've learnt on YouTube, this workshop will take you through an easy, age appropriate soft look (suitable for work, uni, day events, job interviews), then teach you how to transition that to a night look, ready for parties and nights that require extra glam! No matter your skill level, Micki will teach you exclusive professional application tips and techniques and unlimited product knowledge to also boost confidence in your makeup shopping experience. Expect to learn techniques such as winged eyeliner, contouring, highlighting, concealing blemishes, on trend brow looks and more. We'll also talk skincare so you can take that next step into adulthood being the flawless queen you are. Skip that tragic 'bad teen makeup' stage, bring your friends and enjoy.
This session is suitable for ages 14-19 years. Parents are welcome to attend and watch from the side.
Whats included in the price?
- Fully practical, interactive, step by step guidance of a full look - yep, you do your own makeup!
- All products and tools provided, we have huge brands on board to supply the goods.
- Professional tips, tricks, product knowledge and guidance that you simply can't learn from YouTube, your mum or your beauty counter.
- A full written step-by-step description and recommended product list of locally available and affordable products fo you to take home and master your look.
- Spot prizes, gift bags, refreshments and a whole lot of fun!
- Confidence in your everyday life that can enhance your mood, attitude and life in so many ways!
Makeup is fun, it's relatable and it can make you feel so good when you know what you're doing and why! Having some makeup skills under your belt can also be a great social skill and way to meet and engage with new people in your life.
Makeup Etc. is one of the North Island's leading makeup artistry business and your coach, Micki, is passionate and well practised in makeup coaching and has helped enhanced the lives of many Hawke's Bay ladies by helping them harness the power of their makeup. Micki does hundreds of ball makeovers a year so know what teens are loving and the types of looks they want to learn.
These workshops are fun, lighthearted, open and a great social event, whilst being jam packed full of tips, tricks and knowledge you won't learn from your beauty counter!
*Please note ladies will be encouraged to remove any makeup at the start of the workshop in order to then complete the practical application steps most effectively. Makeup remover will be provided.