Microservices is an architectural style which allows you to make an application as a collection of small autonomous services, modelled around a business domain. Today's microservices architecture is used to build enterprise applications. Learn to leverage the benefits of Microservices Architecture.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it?
- Introduction to Microservices
- Monolithic vs. SOA vs. Microservices
- Characteristics of Microservices Architecture
- When to use Microservices Architecture
- Building Microservices Using ASP.NET Core
- Microservices Deployment Using Docker and Kubernetes
- Q&A Session
Who can join
This webinar is for anyone who either does or wants to microservices architecture using .NET stack. The webinar is for all levels of professionals (beginner, intermediate or advanced) who want to use ASP.NET Core for building microservices-based applications.