Ever wanted to try yoga? Then join us for this beginner friendly $5 community yoga class.
Hutt City Council's Active in the Hutt team is teaming up with local yoga teachers who will lead you through a relaxing 60 mins of yoga for only $5 per class! (Cash only). Participants first class is free & those with Huia Pool Fitness Suite Memberships can participate for free! This is a great class to add to your existing schedule or to try something new. Grab a friend and come along! Every week is different and it is suitable for all levels of experience.
The class is on the top floor (3rd floor) of the grandstand at Hutt Recreation Ground, 15 Mrytle Street. Come down the driveway off the Myrtle Street Entrance to the grounds, there are some parking spaces available next to the grandstands.
In order to keep everyone safe the following will we enforced:
- Covid-19 QR Posters on display at all venues - we encourage you to scan on entry
- You must sign in on entry and note your contact information - for contact tracing purposes
- Physical distancing of 1m will be enforced at all times
- BYO mat is encouraged, however there will be mats available at all venues (apart from Stokes Valley) to use at no cost. We ask that you clean your mats with the materials provided after class.
- Sanitiser available for participant use
- Please, if you are unwell, stay home :)
For more information, contact us on 04 560 0305 or email - email@example.com