Local government continues to transform, creating challenges and opportunities for leaders in local councils. To achieve success, leaders must be equipped with the skills to navigate the sector’s challenges, deal with change and drive transformation. It is crucial to possess a well-rounded set of skills, focused political acumen and to embody an influential leadership style.
This hands-on, two-day interactive workshop has been designed with both current and emerging leaders in mind. It will equip you with a practical leadership plan that you can use to navigate a successful career and advance to senior levels.
- Leadership in a local government context
- Identify & develop your capabilities as a local government leader
- Build productive relationships & lead proficient, capable teams
- Leverage your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to advance as a leader
- Develop influential communication skills
- Practical, autonomous & effective decision-making processes
- Strategies to drive strategic change & management
- Develop & maintain internal & external stakeholder engagement
- Career planning & prioritisation
For online brochure and further discounts see the event page.
For more information, you can also call +64 9 927 1500.