In the current business environment agility is a necessity, and as many traditional opportunities for competitive advantage have disappeared, organisations are expecting more from their finance teams than ever before.
Finance leaders must possess the ability to drive strategic change, communicate and influence at a top level and inspire transformation across the enterprise – from the shop floor to the boardroom. To progress and break through to the next level, finance professionals need to shift their focus to ensure leadership and people management skills are on their development radar.
This program will enhance your leadership and strategic capabilities, making the transition from technical specialist to a leader in finance. You will discover how to do more with less, explore the theory of working smarter and not harder, and ultimately become transformational leaders who can position finance to effectively partner with the business to unlock value and enhance business performance.
- Key attributes & capabilities of a next-generation finance leader
- Communication channels to enhance the sharing of finance skills & knowledge
- Strengthen relationships & position finance as a valued partner within the business
- Benchmark your finance function against global best practice to provide insights for improvement
- Transition from technical or operational management to senior leadership
- Recognise the attributes of transformational leaders & common causes of leadership derailment
- Understand the emerging techniques of business analytics
- How we react to job demands & the effect on decision-making & leadership behaviour
- Take away a personal action plan for enhanced leadership performance & effectiveness
For online brochure and further discounts see the event page.
For more information, you can also call +64 9 927 1500