Monday 13 January: Creepy Crawlies
Get creative with creepy-crawly crafts! Use sponges to print a colourful worm, make beautiful hanging butterflies and recycle egg cartons to make a scary googly eyed spider. Decorate and ice biscuits to make a cute red and black ladybug and then gobble her up when you’re done.
This is a Club House activity, available from Parnell Trust’s school holiday programmes at Queen Victoria House, Parnell and Epsom Normal Primary School.
Note for Busy Parents - remember you can drop your children off with us from as early as 7.30am and pick them up as late as 6pm at no extra charge.
About Parnell Trust's School Holiday Programmes:
Parnell Trust’s Programmes for Children team are back with more awesome activities and adventures for your kids these holidays!
Take a look at our full Summer Blast programme, with activities at Parnell and Epsom, then enrol online. Choose whatever works best for you and your kids - onsite fun or offsite adventures!
Why choose Parnell Community Trust’s School Holiday Programme?
- Our longer hours are perfect for working parents - drop children off at the programme location you’ve selected as early as 7.30am and collect them as late as 6pm. Our central Auckland locations at Glanville Terrace, Parnell and The Drive, Epsom are perfect for locals and commuters alike.
- With our long experience in running excellent school holiday programmes, Parnell Community Trust has everything in place to make joining us as effortless as possible for parents and a lot of fun for your children.
- Water Safety: Parnell Trust has been looking after children for more than 20 years. On all our offsite programme activities we have a minimum of one staff member for every eight children. Whenever we take children anywhere near water - to pools or beaches – we increase our staff numbers so we have one member of staff for every five children. We look after your children very well.
- In all activities, we place children in compatible age groups to ensure they have the best time.
- At all our activities and at all times we ensure there are staff qualified in First Aid treatment.
- We take the best care of your children – most of our staff are trainee primary school teachers and all our programmes meet Oranga Tamariki standards.
- As our programmes are accredited by Ministry of Social Development, subsidies are available.