Construction, Infrastructure and Engineering are rapidly becoming New Zealand’s biggest boom sector, fuelling economic growth across the country. Investment in major projects is set to grow by $28 billion by 2025, and workforces are projected to expand at as much as twice the national job growth rate.
In this thriving but competitive space, leaders must be both technically proficient and business savvy. They need to be capable of solving complex business and client-facing problems quickly and efficiently. Even the most technically accomplished professionals recognise that technology and business skills alone will not assure either effective leadership or strategic thinking.
To be a leader and add strategic value to your organisation, you need to complement your occupational expertise with breakthrough leadership and coherent strategic business planning skills.
This practical, hands-on two-day workshop will examine the many moving parts and the key ingredients of a high-performing leader in this tough, but dynamic environment. This specially designed program will provide you with the leadership skills, techniques, and tools to maximise your value as a leader.
- Define & develop your authentic leadership style
- Build a strong, positive & accountable culture
- Unplug technical experience from the day-to-day
- Develop strategic networks
- Engage, connect & lead effectively with all stakeholders
- Build cohesive & high-performing teams to increase productivity
- Coach & develop your people for better engagement, succession & retention
- Actively plan your career & establish a leadership plan
For online brochure and further discounts see the event page.
For more information, you can also call +64 9 927 1500.