The Wellington Chinese Garden is part of the redevelopment of Frank Kitts Park on the Wellington Waterfront. Construction will commence in 2020 and funds raised will go towards the community's contribution to this redevelopment.
Hosted by the Wellington Chinese Garden Society this gourmet dinner offers:
- Peking Duck Thinly sliced crispy roasted duck skin wrapped with roti style wrapper with spring onion, cucumber and hoisin sauce.
- Stir fried duck meat combined with nuts and vegetables and served in a fresh crisp lettuce leaf cup
- Three Treasures Soup A tangy combination of bamboo shoots and black wood ear fungus
- Freshly caught New Zealand Salmon poached and served with tantalising black bean sauce
- Cantonese Style Crispy Crackling Roast Pork
- Chicken - Two Ways Tender poached chicken with ginger sauce and crispy skin roasted succulent chicken
- Seasonal Chinese Vegetables with oyster sauce
- Deep Fried Prawns and coriander in a battered roll served with mayonnaise
- Tender Slices of Spicy Beef served in an pastry shell
- Eggplant Stuffed with Pork served with teriyaki sauce
- Steamed White Rice
- Mango Pudding served with whipped cream
- Fresh Fruit