Its that time of the year again! Where us kiwis celebrate the first Saturday of summer in style and here at Butters, we are going to make it a good one.
We will be observing the 10 commandments of Krate Day:
- Commandment #1: Thou shall begin at midday.
- Commandment #2: Thou shall listen to crate music.
- Commandment #3: Thou shall wear thy stubbies and thy singlet
- Commandment #4: Thou shall support thy Krate of Origin
- Commandment #5: Thou shalt not toss any salad
- Commandment #6: Thou shall respect thy neighbour
- Commandment #7: Thou only beef that shall attend National Crate Day is thy beef for thy BBQ
- Commandment #8: Thou shall look out for thy mates, even Dave
- Commandment #9: Don't let the sun get thy best of you and your provisions
- Commandment #10: Thou shall always keep rules 1-9 top of mind.
Live music from the local talents Jesse & Austin from Otium, Krates, tasty BBQ and an amazing atmosphere.
The best way to kick off your summer.
This event will be a celebration of the kiwi classic Krates.
There was a time that they were going to take them off the market... Here we are trying to encourage recycling , as the bottles are taken away and re-used.