Learn how to set up your business in Xero. Get familiar with the Dashboard and basic Xero functions. Students will need their own Xero logon. If you do not already have a Xero log on during the first class Liz your Tutor will help you with the sign up process. Please do not download the free application to your computer as it only valid for 30 days and you will need it for weeks 2-5. BYO laptop
This course is for those people who are new to Xero and the course we will cover:
- Settings, including user roles
- Contacts, inventory items and tracking
- Invoicing and quotes
- Purchasing and purchase orders
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliation, including recon issues
- GST Return and overview of reporting
- General ledger - basic
- Tips and tricks
Students should have intermediate computer skills and be familiar with using browsers, the taskbar, menus, and the mouse.
Please note: This starters course does not cover inventory or payroll For an overview of Xero visit the website.