Join us in the studio for an evening of dance medicine with a live DJ!
Celebrate gratitude and connection together in a fun, energetic and safe space. Free your mind, let your body flow the way it wants to, get your heart rate up and Dance!
Isabelle Idelon will guide the evening accompanied by DJ Stu spinning the tunes. Feel free to arrive any time from 6 pm onwards, and we'll plan to start the movement/dance around 6:30 pm.
We'll also share a tasty drink to share together before starting the movement.
Good Things to Know:
- All you need is some comfy clothes to move and dance.
- Bring your water bottle and stay hydrated.
- We'll provide some tea from our friends at Tea Total.
- We kindly ask everyone to take their shoes off whilst in the studio.
- This is an alcohol-free event.
Come solo or bring some friends and make a night of it!
We look forward to flowing with you at the studio soon.