Be part of the celebration of the 51st Conservation Week!
We invite you to create a short 2-4 min video with a focus on: “Connecting People with Nature”
1. Get out your cellular phones.
2. Create a 2-4 min short video with the theme “Connecting People with Nature”.
3. We want creative videos that show us your personal stories and adventures connecting with nature across the Wairarapa.
4. Stories that share moments that are important to you, your whānau, and friends that connect you with nature.
Three prize categories:
This competition is open to all, provided the filming takes place within the Wairarapa region.
How to enter:
To enter the competition, upload your video to your social media (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Tiktok) with the tag #wairarapanature. Please ensure the video/post is set to public. Once uploaded, send an email to email@example.com with the video link and with ‘Wairarapa Video Competition’ in the subject line.
Alternatively, send a copy of your video (i.e. flash drive) to the address below.
Please identify your age and the Wairarapa site location when submitting your video.
Attn: C Kenny
PO Box 191
All entries have equal chance of winning a prize. Please note your entry may be showcased
through digital channels and used for future promotional material. Entries close
29 August 2020. Part of Conservation Week 2020 - conservationweek.org.nz
* Department of Conservation Wairarapa Office In collaboration with Pūkaha to Kawakawa, Mountains to Sea Wellington, Masterton District Council, Enviroschools, Greater Wellington regional council , Rangitāne o Wairarapa, Ngāti Kahungunu Iwi and Pūkaha National Wildlife Centre.