The Nadi Yoga 200hr Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training is based in Queenstown, NZ and provides graduates with a solid foundation and set of effective tools to teach yoga while deepening their own personal practice.
This four-week teacher training runs from 24th February until 20th March 2020, and is facilitated by Sandi Murphy (ERYT500) who is a Yoga Teacher, Massage Therapist and founder of the Yoga Wellness Centre in Queenstown, NZ.
The focus of the 200hr training is to provide future teachers with the knowledge of anatomy, alignment and adjustments as well as yoga philosophy, embodiment, energetics and practice. This foundation will serve as a powerful base from which to teach. The program is committed to the creative process of unlocking each new teachers voice so they find their authentic expression and talent.
This Yoga Alliance Accredited training is appropriate for the dedicated yoga student who are ready to take their practice to the next level and begin to teach from their own heart and embodied experience. With a 20 person maximum attendance students will have individual attention and access to professional trainers as well as the intimacy of a supportive community.
200 hr Vinyasa Flow course curriculum includes these topics and more:
- Asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, tantra, mantra and meditation
- Anatomy & alignment
- Yoga history & philosophy
- Principles of Vinyasa Yoga. Sequencing
- Elements & Prana Vayus
- Creative and intelligent flow
- Chakra & subtle body system
- Sanskrit for yogis
- Unlock and articulate your voice
- Observing and reading bodies & breath
- Observing and reading the energy of individuals & the room
- Yoga krama & modifications
- Business and ethics
- Yoga for injury, pregnancy & Restorative
- Practice teaching
- Yoga scriptures and texts
- Introduction to Yin Yoga