Approx. 75 Professional Development Workshops across two days, Inspiring Keynote Speakers and an evening social event consisting of a "Cafe Crawl".
Follow us on Facebook for more announcements!
The objective of the annual New Zealand Primary School Teachers’ Conference is to:
- Provide diverse a range of formal and informal professional development workshops.
- Showcase innovation and the latest teaching methods and practice.
- Provide networking opportunities for Teacher and Subject Associations either directly or indirectly in a safe and collegial environment, to encourage on going collaboration.
- Offer topical keynote speakers to inspire and motivate delegates to think creatively and critically.
- Provide sector updates for delegates
- Support and develop cross curricular integration and learning experiences increase our brand awareness, reach and understanding of the primary and intermediate sector.