Celebrate International Hobbit™ Day at the home of the Hobbits as we throw our biggest party of the year, marking the birthday of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins!
Step into the enchanting village of Hobbiton™, where your guide will escort you through the twelve-acre site recounting fascinating details of how the movie set was created – be sure to keep an eye out for a few surprises along the way!
As the tour comes to an end, you’ll arrive into The Green Dragon™ Marketplace – a bustling, vibrant festival-like atmosphere with traditional Hobbit fare bursting from the market stalls in the Bywater Beer Garden. Sample some treats from the stalls and make yourself at home in the cosy Green Dragon Inn.
Our famous Hobbit™ Southfarthing™ beverages will be flowing fresh from the kegs, alongside the Middle-earth™ wine range. Roaming performers, interactive games and live music add evening's festivities.
For guests with a Hobbit-sized appetite, the Party Marquee will boast a buffet table overflowing with options for a more substantial supper, and, as is tradition in the Shire™, second helpings are encouraged!
To conclude the evening, you’ll be invited on a stunning journey under moonlight back through the village, with lights from the Hobbit Holes™ glowing against the darkness.
This will be a night to remember…
International Hobbit Day includes:
- A fully guided tour of Hobbiton Movie Set
- Hobbit Southfarthing beverages on tap throughout the evening
- Middle-earth wine range available
- Interactive marketplace with games and entertainment
- Supper and dessert served from The Green Dragon Inn and the Party Marquee
- Access to the Hobbiton Retail shop throughout the evening
- Best dressed, raffle and Hobbiton game prizes
- Surprises throughout the evening
- Evening tour of Hobbiton Movie Set