This session is designed to support you in growing your business through digital marketing and more importantly how to grow it without overwhelm, without adding ridiculous hours or investing huge money.
The key to growing your brand and business lays in your digital marketing strategy.
Social media plays an important role in attracting customers but converting them to paying customers is where strategy needs to be understood and utilised.
This session will provide a clear framework to help you feel confident to market your business online.
- What is your “brand” vs your “business"
- Building trust in a virtual world (so important given a lot of businesses are now forced to engage online)
- General website tips and the importance of SEO
- Google My Business - why it's important and how to grow it
- The value of content and how to save time and produce valuable content regularly
- Partner marketing
- Email marketing vs social
- Social media - what is 'engagement' and how do you grow it
- How to grow your email list
- Lifetime customer value; what is it and how to increase
- What is 'service led sales' – grow your confidence selling online
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs and small business owners feeling overwhelmed trying to market their business online.
This session will provide a clear framework to help you feel confident to market their business online. I give the exact tools I use to manage a thriving and growing business with two young kids so I make everything very achievable, clear, and actionable.
Michelle is the creative behind Half Light Studio, a multidisciplinary design and business strategy studio dedicated to helping small businesses and creatives create and grow conscious and sustainable brands particularly in the digital space.
An experienced designer, developer, marketer and business strategy coach who has a wealth of expertise working for and alongside small-to-medium businesses across a variety of industries.
Her approach to brand growth centres on supporting clients to gain clarity on their values, streamlining and organising their systems and elevating their processes in order to create conscious business models filled with nourishment and purpose.