Professional organiser Anna Cannon from Your PA presents a workshop on decluttering; not just your home, office or studio, but your devices, time and thinking.
The workshop will be held at the RSA on Palmerston Street in Riverton on Sunday, April 19th starting at 2pm and finishing at 4.30pm. It will cover:
- Emotional attachment to stuff
- The difference between tidying, organising and decluttering
- Why less is more
- Practical tips on decluttering
- How to organise and manage your devices
- The relationship between order and time-management
- Tips and inspiration
Workshop participants are asked to bring something (small) that has great value to them, a list of questions about decluttering and a willingness to have fun and learn.
Cost: $20.00 ($15.00 each if you bring a friend)
Payment to Your PA
With your name and cellphone number, please
Please text or call 027 6933777 to register
Or email email@example.com