Do you want to be an effective while still being true to yourself?
Today's best leaders are authentic leaders—people whose inner compass guides their daily actions and enables them to earn the trust of their team and their colleagues.
In this one day workshop designed by the Australasian Leadership Institute, you will discover the unique characteristics that will enable you to lead with authenticity.
The benefits of attending:
- Learn to identify the barriers to Authentic Leadership and the tools and strategies to overcome them.
- Discover your own unique leadership style
- Learn how to deal with conflicting viewpoints including what to do when your personal values do not align with the organisation you work for
- Learn how to influence upwards within your organisation as well as influencing those below
- Become a more inspirational and effective Leader
- Receive a free follow-up 1-on-1 coaching session
“Highly recommend. The workshop has helped me understand how to better communicate with the team, has also helped me appreciate the reactions of team members” - Lala Sowani
“If you value improving your/your team's leadership skills & qualities to be fit your organisation this workshop will definitely help you achieve that” - Anthony Mason
“It was an overall great experience & I learnt a lot. It also helped me unlock & discover my true potential. The topics were current & there was never a dull moment. Would recommend this to anybody” - Mel Saga’itu-Atalifo
About the Australasian Leadership Institute
Based in New Zealand the Australasian Leadership Institute is the premier organisation for developing Leaders across the Asia Pacific region. Many of the world’s top organisations have benefited by having their Leaders attend our workshops including Amnesty International, ARISE Church, AUT, Barnados, The Blues, Cure Kids, Department of Internal Affairs, Fiji Broadcasting Corporation, Fisher & Paykel, Girl Guiding NZ, Heartland Bank, Kiwibank, Ministry Of Justice, Ministry of Primary Industries, NZ Netball, New Zealand Rugby League, NZ Soccer, Oxfam, Te Whānau o Waipareira Trust, Save The Children, St Johns Ambulance Services, Sofitel Resort & Spa, SPCA, Radisson Blu Resorts, Unicef, Van Asch School For The Deaf, Wellington Phoenix, Weta Workshops FX, WWF and many more