We're back at running our popular Have A Go event in a Covid safe setup!
- extra targets have been set up to provide more spacing
- tables have been spread out so waiting groups have ample of space
- gear will be disinfected before it is passed between groups
- contact tracing is implemented
- contactless payment
For the restart, we're offering a 20% discount for groups of 3 or more!
Our NZFAA certified archery coach will be on-site and will give you a brief introduction and provide you with all the gear required. We will gladly point out how you can improve your technique.
We also got a number of fun targets that will be set up to test your skills on.
- Archery lessons according to NZFAA best practise
- Rent all the archery gear required
- No previous experience needed
- Certified archery coach on site
- Try archery with no pressure
COSTS: $30 Per Person for ca. 1hr - No need to book, but there might be waiting times. Last admission at 11.30am.
$15 if you have your own equipment and like to practice.
PRICE STRUCTURE: You may wonder why we charge the same rate for adults and kids. We have opted to engage everyone at the same level and have short bows and very close range targets so that even the smallest ones can have a great shooting experience with us. And while you shoot and enjoy a great activity we will help the little ones to build up the required skills.