Join the excitement of Marlborough's biggest ever welcome!
The Marlborough community is encouraged to witness the arrival of the Dual Heritage flotilla into Waitohi/Picton harbour.
This will be followed by a civic ceremony to welcome the crews from Tahiti, Aotearoa and Australia.
A once-in-a-lifetime view when the Tuia 250 flotilla sails into Waitohi/Picton harbour.
The vessels include:
- The Haunui from Tāmaki Makaurau/Auckland
- Ngahiraka Mai Tawhiti from Tauranga
- Fa’afaite i te Ao Mā’ohi, a va’a moana from Pape'ete, Tahiti.
- The HMB Endeavour replica from the Australian National Maritime Museum in Sydney
- The Spirit of New Zealand from Tamaki Makaurau/Auckland.