The finish line is within sight! Well done to all of our pharmacy & GP teams for getting this far in the 2018/19 learning year.
Learning session 4 will be held on the evening of 25th of June at the Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron in Westhaven Marina
At this final learning session we will be:
- Sharing your overall successes as shown in the data
- Hearing from Associate Professor Craig Webster
- Teaching sustainability skills to help you keep the momentum going
- Celebrating teams transitioning into our alumni network
Registration and dinner is open from 5.15pm with the formal part of the evening beginning at 6.15pm. Please be seated by 6.15pm, if you arrive after this please enter via the rear entrance.
Please note the following:
- Only register a maximum of 2-3 team members for this learning session. If you register more attendees a member of the Safety in Practice team will be in touch to remedy this.
- On the evening please park within white line spaces only to avoid receiving a parking ticket. Yellow lined spaces are reserved for boat owners. There is plenty of free parking alongside the front of the RNZYS & next to Westhaven Marina Management on Westhaven Dr; a short 3-minute stroll to the RNZYS. Please see map and read parking signs prior to leaving your car, the DHB takes no responsibility for fines incurred through incorrect parking.
- To make parking easier, we suggest you carpool with your colleagues
- It is vital that each individual registers under their own name. This enables a record of attendance to be kept and your certificates to be generated. GPs attending this session will be entitled to MOPS points; please make sure these are documented on your registration. Nurses, pharmacists and other staff will receive a certificate for their professional development.
We look forward to welcoming you at the final learning session for the 2018/19 learning year! If you have any questions please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com