NELSON AREA: On Wednesday 28th August Wino's is bringing you a showcase of World Class Wines to try at the stunning Boathouse on Wakefield Quay.
With over 20 producers from New Zealand and around the world, this is your opportunity to talk the wine maker’s one on one and experience something new.
All the wines will be available to order on the night at heavily discounted prices and will be delivered to your door free of charge soon after the event.
Ticket includes all tastings during the session as well as some beautiful canapes from one of Marlborough’s top chef’s, Sander De Wildt from Karaka Cuisine.
Sander is teaming up with Cloudy Bay Clams and Flaxbourne Pure Lamb to create something seriously special for the evening.
With extremely limited tickets remaining, be sure to secure yours!
- Black Cottage (Marlborough)
-Two Rivers (Marlborough)
- Eaton Wines (Marlborough)
- Fromm (Marlborough)
- Dog Point (Marlborough)
- The Darling (Marlborough)
- Churton Wines (Marlborough)
- Rock Ferry Wines (Marlborough)
- Corofin (Marlborough)
- Matsu Wines (Rioja, Spain)
- Starborough (Marlborough
- Spy Valley (Marlborough)
- X Wines ( Tasman, Marlborough, Hawkes Bay )
- Herzog (Marlborough)
- Rapaura Springs (Marlborough)
- Colere Wines (Tasman, Otago)
- MIP Wines (Provance, France)
- La Garnache Wines (Rioja, Spain)
- Vista Wines (Tasman)
- Y2KX (Marlborough)
- Man 'O' War (Waiheke)
- Flaxmore Wines (Moutere Valley, Tasman)
- Boom Town Brewing Co ( Real Blenheim Beer )