Yes! Amity Artistry is finally holding Makeup Master Classes in Auckland, NOT ONE but TWO WORKSHOPS, DUE TO POPULAR DEMANDS! These workshops are for beginners & intermediates, who are interested in learning about makeup and how to apply flawless makeup on yourselves & others.
We are super stoked by your immense support and love. Below are a few things we think you need to know!
- We are a Makeup & Hair Artistry business, based in Auckland.
- Our mission is to, not only make our Brides look & feel a million bucks, but to also challenge existing, discriminatory standards of beauty and help you celebrate yourself for who you are, like you have never done before!
- We are passionate about education of cosmetic science beyond the labels of cosmetic products and makeup application techniques
THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
- Hands on, practical experience & experimentation with Makeup products
- How to use makeup brushes & sponge to apply makeup
- How to perfect the infamous cat-eye wing
- How to easily apply fall lashes
- How to create a day time look & a night time look
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Live demonstrations of makeup application techniques on models
- Extremely high standards of hygiene throughout workshop
- Chance to play with a range of high end & low end makeup products
WHAT TO BRING:
- Foundation or concealer you currently use
- Any other makeup products you use (so you can play/learn how to use them more effectively)
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU, FROM US:
- All products required to create your own makeup looks: Foundation, Concealer, Lipsticks
- A set of makeup brushes to use during workshop
- Stainless steel mixing palette to place makeup products on
- Water/coffee/tea & nibbles for afternoon tea
- GOODIE BAG to take away
13:00 Makeup basics: Skin care & Finding your right shades with live example
13:45 Day time makeup look
14:45 Afternoon tea break
15:15 Evening glam Look
16:00 Hands on guided look for all workshop attendees
17:15 Q&A and Vote of thanks
17:30 Close of Programme