Free workshop - An introduction to Te Tiriti O Waitangi.
Join us to add some happiness while we learning more about our beautiful culture.
16th July 8:45am - 2:30pm at Hihiaua Cultural Center (56-58 Herekino St, Whangarei)
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Learn a Waiata (Maori song)
- Morning tea/ lunch will be provided
17th July 8:45 am - 4:30pm meet at Multicultural Whangarei (71 Bank Street, Whangarei)
- Bus trip to Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Guided Tour
- Cultural Performance
- Bring your lunch
- This is a Free workshop in which participants must attend both days in order to be able to register.
- Participants will receive a Certificate.
- For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.