*POSTPONED - DUE TO LEVEL 2* (We will announce new dates shortly - it will now be an online event)
Schedule time out of your week to join us for this hormone-hacking workshop to help you shift into balance with the hormones that flood your body.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are experiencing hormonal issues or signs of imbalance
- You would like to take the time to further explore hormones in a safe environment
- You are looking for ways to manage stress and find more moments of calmness
Your 2-hour experience includes:
- Workshop on optimising hormones, stress, and finding your way back to balance
- Practical sessions on mindfulness, daily practices, and connection
- Interactive sessions including games to foster a deeper understanding of hormones
Sol Pineda and Danielle Poyzer have partnered up to bring you a very special 2-hour workshop to help you nourish, rebalance and reconnect with your hormones. Through storytelling, games, engaging conversation, Danielle & Sol will guide you through the small changes you can make right now that will have a big impact on your hormone health and wellness in the future.
Set in a beautiful space in central Queenstown, overlooking the lake and mountain backdrop.
Fun, interactive, and interesting - we’ve got a date!