Join us on this five-day landscape photography tour at both Milford & Doubtful Sound - some of New Zealand’s and the World’s most revered and stunning landscapes.
Drive into the untouched wilderness of Fiordland and on to Milford and Doubtful Sounds is a trip like no other, where one finds landscapes tough to beat. The most northerly part of Fiordland’s many sounds, Milford, is famed as one of the world’s most spectacular landscapes. Amass with waterfalls cascading directly into the sea from mountains coated with Jurassic rainforest, there is never a time - rain, snow or shine - where the area doesn’t look at its pristine best.
Doubtful Sound is far more remote and scenic than the well-known Milford Sound, It offers a true wilderness experience. To make the most of this we shall be taking an overnight boat through the sounds to be in a prime position on the water to make the most of the sunrise. There is also an option (at an additional cost) to take a flight by helicopter over Doubtful Sound and Dusky Sound, again landing in time for the early morning light in a place where only a handful of people have set foot before.
- 5-days photography tuition
- Overnight cruise on Doubtful Sound
- Boat trip on Lake Manapouri
- 2 nights luxury accommodation at Milford Sound Lodge (all accommodation is twin-share, single upgrade available)
- 1 nights 4✩ accommodation at Te Anau
- 1 nights accommodation on Doubtful Sound boat
(all accommodation is twin-share, single upgrade available)
- 4 breakfasts
- 3-course dinner on Doubtful Sound Boat
- Queenstown pickup/dropoff (or meet at Te Anau)
- Transport during the tour
- DOC (National Park) concession fees
- Copy of our Pocket Guide to Landscape & Wildlife Photography
- Donation to our Conservation Fund
- Native tree planting to Carbon Offset your tour
For more information, go to the official website.