It’s a great time to start knitting for your family or making scarves and hats to give away—especially as we move into autumn.
- Do you have a project you’d like to work on, but don’t have time during the day?
- Want to learn with other friendly knitters?
- Do you know the basics but appreciate help occasionally?
- Would you like to bring your spinning wheel—or borrow one of ours— and work for a few uninterrupted hours each month?
- Are you a keen knitter or spinner who can share your skills with others?
Join during March 2021 and you’ll receive free a pair of knitting needles, an easy pattern and wool from our stash to get you started.
We don’t hold formal classes, but our more experienced members are happy to share their knowledge—and if you know the basics, or are an experienced spinner or knitter, you can work at your own pace in friendly company.
Meeting time and frequency can be adjusted to suit participants as the group comes together.
Call Isobel on 027-632-1664 or 299-3689
or email email@example.com