Are you Hawke’s Bays Top Team?
The iconic 80’s travelling game show saw teams representing New Zealand towns pitted against each other, in a series of colourful challenges. Top Town was light-hearted entertainment gold — but the battle for civic bragging rights was serious stuff. We are bringing that challenge right here to Hawke’s Bay Businesses to compete to be the pride and joy of Hawke’s Bays and the Top Team!
Calling all Businesses, Sports Clubs and Mates - get your team together and get ready to challenge yourself with an 80's fueled day of challenges and great times! This would make a great day of team bonding for the work Christmas Function with live music, drinks and food to follow the days events.
Bring your business gazebo and support crew and make a day of it!
With bragging rights on the line – get your team entered today!
The Details -
- You can register online through Eventfinda OR email - email@example.com and we will send through an invoice
- Maximum of ten people per team / Minimum seven people per team
- You can enter as many teams as you like
- Bring your support crew! More than ten people in the workplace? Bring everyone along there will be spot prizes for all!!
- We want to help you out with some free promo - so bring along your gazebo/flag and set up your spot and get your brand out there
- There will be prizes for Best Dressed - we will be taking a trip back to the eighties with our outfit! What will you wear?
- Registrations close October the 30th 2020
The Day - (Schedule subject to change)
- Grounds Open @ 9:30am - Bring your Company Gazebo and set up (some free advertising for you!!)
- Welcome & Debrief @ 10:30am
- Kick off @ 11:00am
- Lunch approx 1:30pm
- Tug o War @ 4:30pm (business vs business)
- Prizegiving @ 5:10pm
- Evening Entertainment @ 5:30pm
(We encourage participants to invite friends and family along to the prizegiving and evening entertainment)
Its been a crazy year for everyone with Businesses and Charities being challenged alike! So we wanted to provide a way for local businesses to celebrate their amazing Teams (and prove they are the Top Team!!) but also give back to the community. So proceeds from your registration will be going to Brain Injury Hawke's Bay with all funds raised staying in HB to support our community.
Top Teams HB can only go ahead under Alert Level 1 or no Alert Levels, the organisers reserve the right to postpone the event if the organisers feel that the participants safety or the integrity of the event will be impacted in anyway due to Covid-19. This may include but is not limited to -
- Alert Level 2 or above
- Low registration numbers
- Financial Risk to event organisers
If the event is postponed you will be refunded your registration fee minus any booking fees, the event organisers hold no liability for any accommodation or travel arrangements you have booked or paid for in the event of postponement.