From Search & Rescue, training mine detection dogs and supervising handler dog teams in removal of mines in Angola to teaching dog trainers, Norwegian Scent Detection / Dog Trainer & Author Anne Lill Kvam will teach us the Nature of Dogs.
She will be joined by Animal Rehabilitation & Physiotherapist Elena Saltis. Both, specialists in their field, will discuss and present live classes on:
- how to problem solve a range of behavioural issues such as barking, aggression & stress
- delve into the world of canine communication and answers "what are calming signals"
- teach the power of scent games & nosework for dogs
- how pain can impact our dogs and how to check for musculoskeletal issues
- teaching simple exercises to manage common canine injuries...
And much more...
This event is suited for canine professionals and anybody interested to learn from these two speakers
The Nature of Dog Team; Bono, Victoria, Mike & Lizzy will love to welcome you to this event.