Special Printmaking sessions with Alexia Martin
- allows children to try out a few different techniques
- see cause and effect in action more dramatically than with simply painting or drawing
- they can use different paints and inks
- try a variety of image transfer techniques
- print with and on just about anything.
Printmaking is a rewarding art activity for kids and is a wonderful way to show cause and effect and, depending on the technique, to create multiple images.
Monday's are best for younger age 5-8 yrs - no dangerous materials available
Wednesday's are best for middle age 9-15yrs - could be working with cutting tools (safety briefing will be done at the start of this session
Visions is an Art Studio working with Children and Youth Art Classes
Significance of Creativity
- Helps your child grow in many ways
- Drawing develops a child’s fine motor skills
- Enhances a child’s creativity
- Helps a child’s emotional functioning.
Visions Art Studio teach school aged children in groups to learn different forms of art mediums, styles and textures.
Growing their experience and skills.
For beginner to experienced children and youth artist.
If you have a passion for art and wanting to grow your skills in a new creative way come and try printmaking.