Jennifer Moss Music presents ONE spectacular night of rhythm, melody, singing, colour & dance. African inspired, pulsating and brimming over with life filled vitality!
Jennifer Moss is Palmy's passionate local musician, teacher and creative giant. After last year's sell-out performance, once again she has gathered a wonderful array of local legends together to bring you an intoxicating evening of music, dance & sounds of Africa
Come & join us & feel the rhythm!!
One night only!
- Manawataki: the ever popular Afro-inspired drumming ensemble
- Twi Lala: exciting duo, exploring the mellifluous voice of Ghanaian xylophones
- Aziza Bellydance: glitz and glam from your local Middle Eastern dance enthusiasts
- Shed 23 Chorus: Shed 23’s very own gorgeous world music vocal ensemble
- Mazika Dum: Egyptian Drumming group
performing Modern, folk, and classic Egyptian rhythms with passion and love
- The Big Drum: a beautiful gathering of djembes to fill you with joy & inspiration. Prepare to be transported!