Drink, dance, dress up and solve the mystery of Factions: an apocalyptic murder mystery.
Something wicked this way comes.
Come one, come all to Level 13 this All Hallow's Eve for a night of drinks, dancing, dress ups... and death. Party in your Halloween finery until the clock strikes midnight, and make this Halloween one to remember.
Your ticket purchase includes:
- Factions: an apocalyptic murder mystery (play alone, or in a team )
- Gruesome grazing platters
- Prizes for best dressed, and murder mystery spot prizes
- Photo booth with a photographer from 7pm - 9pm
- Horror classics playing on Level 13's screens
- Halloween Slaylist featuring old favourites like Monster Mash, Thriller, Psycho Killer and modern tracks too! Choose your favourites once you've purchased your tickets
- Deadly disco in the Rocket Room
- Discounted costume hire from Level 13 - $20 per ticket holder
Available for purchase:
- Creepy cocktails
- Hot food and beverages
Tickets are strictly limited - first in first served!
This event is restricted to those aged 18 years and over unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Proudly supported by Wildside Promotions.
Factions: an apocalyptic murder mystery - the storyline
In keeping with the luck we've all had with the year thus far, asteroids are now destined to strike Earth in only ten days, leading to mass devastation around the globe. With all conventional scientific efforts exhausted, the outlook for the planet is grim.
But there is another hope, one that humankind didn't know existed... until now.
Vampire, Sorcerer, and Werewolf Factions have arranged their first meeting with the humans in the hope they can work together and stop this catastrophe, or at least limit its affect on Earth. That is... if this unprecedented gathering goes well.
The Factions and the humans are to meet at the former "House of horrors" in New Orleans, Louisiana: Dauphine Place. A legendary and sinister residence within the French Quarter.
Will this strange alliance save the world from the walls of this infamous place, or are they doomed to suffer an early demise? Only time will tell.
How the Murder Mystery works:
- Your character will be assigned by Level 13, and your invitation and costume suggestions will be sent out the week before the event. It is at this point you will be able to request to be in a team with your friends, or play solo.
- Please think about your role, and dress accordingly to immerse yourself in your character. Costumes are available for hire from Level 13 for only $20 for ticket holders.
- On the night, each person will be handed an envelope, additional envelopes follow on each of the rounds. Contained in the envelope is information for your character to act upon, or information to conceal or mislead other characters.
- During the game, one of your group will be murdered (dun dun dunnnn) and they will continue to play on as a ghost!
In the event of Rotorua being in Alert Level 2 or higher on 31st October, the event will be cancelled and you will be refunded the price you paid for your ticket excluding Eventbrite fees.